Wednesday 30 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 13 - A Song That Is A Guilty Pleasure

Cute Girls
Patrick Stump

It doesn't matter if you like Fall Out Boy or not, the fact remains that Patrick Stump has SERIOUS talent. Sure, you can write him off with whatever ignorant remark of the week that you've got going for you, and I'll be happy to discredit any future remarks as uneducated dribble.

I'm on the cusp of a serious snooze, so I may be going off topic here.

Anyway, by now I'm sure you're aware that I don't do "guilty pleasures" because of my obsession with 80's electro-pop and quite frankly, I don't value anyone else's opinion highly enough to feel 'guilt' about my tastes. In my head, you're the ones who should be ashamed.

Yeah that's right... you!

So, if you search the empty void between old-skool Michael Jackson and latter day Justin Timberlake, this is where you'd find "Cute Girls". The song obviously, you can find cute girls almost anywhere these days. And yeah, I know he's lost a LOTTA WEIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment